1. Two operation modes as,
a. Lubrication： The lubricator runs via lubrication time after power-on.
b. Intermittence： The lubricator runs via intermittent time after power-on.
2. Lubrication time and intermittent time are adjustable.
3. The float switch alarms and output signal when the oil level is low.
4. The over temperature/load protector is attached to protect the motor.
5. The function of fixed pressure for the pressure relief valve can prolong the system life
6. The indicator on the panel can display the operation of the lubricator.
7. “Feed” key can force the lubricator to function.