- The system include DX/DT series distributors, and YET/YA series lubricators via customer’s demands.
- Lubricate at steady flow rate in every cycle.
- The oil viscosity and lubrication time do not affect the flow rate.
- he system needs to cooperate with the lubricators including pressure release devices. Pressure switch is recommended to be added.
- The system is recommended to applied on the lubrication with higher requirement level.
01. The initial condition of the distributor before pump starts is as the diagram1.
02. Oil discharged from the pump pushes the mushroom valve upward.
03. As the mushroom valve plugs the center hole of the rod, the pressure pushes the piston downward.
04. When the pumps stops, the pressure decreases and the piston recoils to cause the pressure of lower chamber to bring the mushroom valve backward and plug the inlet hole. The oil is pushed to the upper chamber through the hole of the rod. The discharging is ready.
05. As the pump works, the process 2 and 3 repeat to make the piston push the upper chamber to discharge.
06. When the pump stops, the distributor stays at the condition.
|Model||No.of output bores||A||B||output volume(cc/stroke)|
|DX-0100||1||32||22||0.02 0.06 0.1 0.16 0.2 0.3 0.4 0.5|
|Model||Mark on the bore||Output volume (cc/stroke)|
Special mode can be produced according to customer’s request.
Note： Because of continuous improvements, above specifications are subject to change without prior notice.