- The system include DX/DT series distributors, and YET/YA series lubricators via customer’s demands.
- Lubricate at steady flow rate in every cycle.
- The oil viscosity and lubrication time do not affect the flow rate.
- The system needs to cooperate with the lubricators including pressure release devices. Pressure switch is recommended to be added.
- The system is recommended to applied on the lubrication with higher requirement level.
1. The oil is drawn from of the reservoir by the pump and fed through the main line to the distributor. The pressure built up in the centralized lubrication system causes the collar to move toward the outlet to the upper metering chamber.
2. In this process, the pressure causes the collar to close the outlet and also causes the spring-loaded piston toward the outlet, discharging the lubricant from the upper metering chamber.
3. When the spring-loaded piston stops, the lubricant ceases to discharge.
4. When the lubricator is switched off, the pressure is released in the main line, which causes the collar to return to its normal position. This closes the main line and opens the outlet led to the upper metering chamber. The lubricant is moved from the lower metering chamber to the upper metering chamber by the spring tension. The lubricant is stored. The pre-lubrication distributor is ready for the next
|Model||No.of output bores||A||B||output volume(cc/stroke)|
|DFA12||2||76||34||0.03 0.06 0.1 0.16|