1. Two operation modes as,
a. Lubrication： The lubricator runs via lubrication time after power-on.
b. Intermittence：The lubricator runs via intermittent time after power-on.
2. Intermittent time is adjustable.
3. The float switch output signal when the oil level is low(For YET-N, the beeper alarms when the oil level is low).
4. The over temperature/load protector is attached to protect the motor.
5. The function of fixed pressure for the pressure relief valve can prolong the system life
6. The indicator on the panel can display the operation of the lubricator.
7. The pressure is optional via customer’s demand.
8. Output Pressure can reach 7 kgf/cm2 to make sure each port with enough output volume.
9. “Feed” key can force the lubricator to function.