1. Three operation modes as,
(a) Lubrication : the lubricator runs via lubrication time after the power is on.
(b) Intermittence : the lubricator runs via intermittent time after the power is on.
(c) Memory : the lubricator runs via the previous set after the power is on.
2. Lubrication and intermittent time can be adjusted.
3. The float switch alarms and output signal when the oil level is low.
4. The over temperature/load protector is attached to protect the motor.
5. The function of fixed pressure for the pressure relief valve can prolong the system life.
6. Lubrication time (second/minute) and intermittent time (second/minute/hour/cycle) are adjustable.
7. The indicator on the panel can display the operation of the lubricator.
8. The intermittent period can be adjusted via the machine’s action cycles.
9. “RES” key can force the lubricator to function.