1. Three operation modes as,
a. Lubrication： The lubricator runs via lubrication time after power-on.
b. Intermittence：The lubricator runs via intermittent time after power-on.
c. Memory：The lubricator runs via the previous set after power-on.
2. Lubrication and Intermittent time can be adjusted.
3. The indicator on the panel can display the operation of the lubricator.
4. The function of fixed pressure for the pressure relief valve can prolong the system life
5. Lubrication time (second) and intermittent time (minute/hour/cycle) are adjustable.
6. “RES” key can force the lubricatior to function.